Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Credit Card Mayhem

Why is it that credit card companies are so good at keeping up with your due dates but when it comes to THEIR due dates and time schedule they are all over the place.  Today I am dreading a call to a credit card company that claims to be receiving my payments late.  I have set this account up as an automatic debit through my bank and can easily verify that my payment to this particular company is mailed each month on the same date (at least 8 days before the due date).  Never once has this company considered that THEY could be wrong...it must be me or my bank!  So tonight I will spend a predicted hour or more on the phone with one person after another trying to convince them numerous times that the late processing date is THEIR fault not mine or the banks!!!!   Once again...ARGHH!!!!!

0 comments: